Are you happy with the way you look today?
Are you happy with the way you feel in your clothes?
Are you energetic?
Do you hear compliments on your appearance?
Most importantly what are you telling yourself about the way you look and feel?
The way you look and feel today is the result of your thoughts, feelings and actions.
What is your weight loss blueprint? Like a blueprint of a house, which is a preset design for a home, it is a preset way of being in relation to your weight.
You may know everything about weight loss; have access to the latest and greatest gym. You may even be a personal trainer or a coach who knows every technique or strategy on how to lose weight. But if your unconscious thoughts, feelings and they are not preset for life lasting results, you will never - I repeat never be successful in any weight loss program. And if someday you manage to get results you will somehow figure out how to go backwards and put all the weight back on again.
How do I Change my weight loss blueprint? The first step is to become aware of the root cause of your results today. The second step is focus on what you do want instead of what you don't want. The third step is to ignite your state and take massive action.
To change and enjoy life lasting results it must occur at a cellular basis. Meaning you have to physically do it. If you want to reset your weight loss compass grab my free report by sending me a email.
It is my passion to share with you the most critical exercises to deliver a life lasting systemised plan. There are 33 steps to guarantee results for the rest of your life.
I have shared 5 steps that should help you get the ball rolling.
1. An interesting Question - Take a snapshot 1 year from now. Who do you need to be if it where your goal to be a even better version of you?
2. Measurements for diagnosis- Full exposure of your current lifestyle creates focus. Some of the Measurements to record include weight, BMI, BMR, Harris Benedict Equation, Weight Circumference and your goal weight.
3. Keep a food and exercise diary - complete it daily.
4. Use the power of SMART Goal Setting for SMART Weight loss -
5. The secret ingredient is to...take massive action and record your weight weekly. Review your food and exercise diary making necessary adjustments. Each adjustment or change moves you closer toward your goal.
Always remember there is no Failure only feedback. Focus on solutions not story's. Ask yourself.What one thing can I do today to move me closer toward my goal.
I look forward to sharing your success story with those just like you who are thinking about losing weight. If I were to ask you is it long enough to be thinking about it?..
I can here you say...YES!
Have fun and enjoy the journey discovering your weight loss blueprint.